The Local Realty offers up to 100% commission to REALTORS® that have their own office presence or who work virtually and have a proven track record. Whether you work best on your own through a virtual office plan, or want to be apart of an larger office network, The Local Realty has a place for you. NOTE: Each office is individually owned and operated, so please speak with the office manager or broker of The Local Realty office you’re seeking to join to learn more.
Our Virtual Agent Commission Offerings
We are proud to offer a leading 100% Commission Split offering to licensed real estate Agents and Brokers in California! This virtual Office Network plan provides licensed agents with up to 100% commission, while having access to The Local Realty’s brand and systems. Great for those that work on their own, love coffee shops, are okay without an office OR want to plug into one of our executive office partners to gain access to over 3500+ locations across the country.
Joining a Team?
Please note the above commission plans are for independent agents only. If you’re joining a team, please speak with your team leader regarding your compensation offering.
Team Leaders & Office Owners:
Team Leaders make their own agreements with their agents and only pay The Local Realty the following fees for each agent. The commission structures are negotiable based on office size. The following commission structure is available to Associates with a physical office location available to 3 or more associates and is designated as a Team Leader.
Referral Fee Splits
If our Associate’s refer a self-generated sale lead or client to another licensed salesperson or broker, they will receive Compensation for such Real Estate Referrals according to the below chart.
|Referral Type||To Company||To Associate|
|For referring client(s) to an Associate within Company||0%||100%|
|For referring client(s) to an outside Company||10% ($1,000.00 max)||90%|
Associate’s will not be responsible for payment of administrative fees or Franchise Fees for referrals.
– Associates receive exclusive access to our Agent Resource library consisting of lead generation and conversion materials that will help you close more business. Access free Listing Presentations, Buyer Packets, SEO and Website Optimization Guides and More.
– Our full time transaction coordinator is also a licensed real estate agent and will make sure you and your client have all proper documents signed and completed.
– We offer a free IDX powered real estate website to every licensed agent or broker on our team. If you have an existing website or want to build a large network of sites, we can also build a customized solution for your team or brand.
– From online training to live in person expert training from our Brokerage Network Partners, our world-class real estate training will teach you the things you need to close more business! Training and professional development is the foundation of any strong sales organization – and The Local Realty’s training is designed to be relevant for today’s agent. Online and live training is a key fundamental of The Local Realty network in addition to Brokerage partner training at some of the top real estate brokerages in the country.
– In today’s increasingly mobile and digital world, real estate brokers and agents simply must have access to innovative new technology and programs to attract and retain customers. The Local Realty’s commitment to creating and providing the latest tools and local resources helps ensure that all of The Local Realty Associates can compete for today’s consumers and market listings more effectively in today’s mobile and digital world.
– The Local Realty’s industry-leading suite of tools and systems was designed with only one objective: to ensure our real estate brokers’ and agents’ sales success. From recruiting systems for brokers, to equipping our real estate agents with the best systems to win listings, The Local Realty provides an arsenal of hard-hitting, effective tools and real estate systems.
– The Local Realty’s marketing system enables and empowers real estate brokers and agents to differentiate themselves from the competition and sell listings in today’s traditional, mobile and digital marketing environment.
– The Local Realty brokers and agents have access to superior business planning tools to chart a path for growth and success.
“The Fine Print”
- “Production Level” shall refer to the total Gross Commission received by Company for Associates self-generated sale leads. Production Level is calculated on an Annual Basis and resets on January 1 of each calendar year.
- All Self-Generated Sale Lead transactions require a 2% franchise fee (min. $149) and $395 administration fee.
- All Company Generated leads require a $395 administration fee. No franchise fees are due on Company Generated Leads.
- No Franchise or Administration fees are due on Referrals, Rentals or Leases.
- A One-time setup fee of $99 is required for all new Associates.
- Errors & Omissions Insurance: $95 for sale values under $1,000,000. Add 1% fee for all sales over $1,000,000 (Max $300).
- A 10% training fee will be added to all commission plans for associates that have completed less than 5 lifetime real estate sales transactions.